Central PA Population Health Enthusiast Luncheon
November 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$35.00
Central PA’s Population Health Enthusiast – 2nd learning collaborative.
- 11:30 AM Registration & Networking
- 12:00 PM Seating & Lunch served
- 12:20 PM Keynote: BC/BS Perspective
Dr. Richard L. Snyder, Executive Vice President of Facilitated Health Networks and Chief Medical Officer of Independence Health Group – parent company of Independence Blue Cross
- 12:50 PM Q&A
- 1:00 PM Adjournment
Attendees are industry thought leaders and practitioners entrusted with advancing value-based care and population health management.
- Thomas Jefferson University’s College of Population Health (JCPH),
- PA Clinical Network of the PA Medical Society (PCN-PAMED),
- Central PA’s Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA),
- American College of Healthcare Executives of Central PA (ACHE), and
- Morel & Associates Consulting
Please contact GaryMorel22@gmail.com, 802-578-3724 with questions.